U/S MENTOR PLATFORM
The U/S Mentor™ simulator combines realistic male / female mannequins with true-to-life external landmarks and realistic virtual patients for the practice of scanning and diagnosing various anatomies and pathologies.
Training on the simulator provides a true-to-life experience, using emulated ultrasound probes for transthoracic, transabdominal, transesophageal and transvaginal procedures.
The platform includes an innovative all-in-one computer with large high definition multi-touch screen. The configuration is enhanced by a wireless keyboard, a wireless mouse and a foot switch for simple, convenient user operation.
U/S MENTOR FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Offering realistic ultrasound training and objective assessment
The U/S Mentor provides educational and clinical environments for comprehensive training of ultrasound exam protocols:
- An elegant modular platform supports both desktop and standalone configurations
- True-to-life, palpable mannequins can be alternated for continuous training
- Realistic probe switch for immediate alternated approach: TTE/TEE, TAS/TVS
- A true-to-life complex ultrasound image, presenting common ultrasound attributes and artifacts
- Basic to advanced image enhancement tools and controls are freely available
- Advanced diagnostic tools are at the user’s disposal: Color Doppler, CW, PW, M-mode, measurements and more
- Realistic anatomies physiology and pathologies offering a diverse range of normal to abnormal scenarios
- Training to the full extent of the actual procedure: starting with patient complaints and tests, through scanning and documenting, and complete with clinical interpretation and reporting the findings
- Skill Tasks and Step-by-step Procedural Tasks provide a self-learning opportunity and save valuable faculty time
- Advanced educational environment optimizes the individual learning curve, offering external visualizations, anatomic labels, tutorials, immediate performance feedback and more.
- A unique Case Severity feature allows for multiple scenarios creation using a single case, thus tailoring the diagnostic complexity to the learner experience level
- Ongoing metrics capturing of accuracy and efficacy measurements, image analysis, etc. supports self-progress monitoring, as well as competency assessment by an instructor
- Both Technical Skills and Diagnostic Interpretation are being practiced, assessed and reported
- Unique training management system – the MentorLearn offers enhanced capabilities of trainees and training management, including progress monitoring, benchmarks setting, remote access and multiple simulators interface.